The Technology, Pedagogy and Education Association (TPEA) is a membership association that promotes research and effective practice in the use of digital technologies in education and supports initial and continuing teacher professional development in the effective use of educational technologies.
We do this through a number of different activities that you can explore on this website. These include:
- Publishing the international, peer-reviewed journal: Technology, Pedagogy and Education
- Connecting members and sharing expertise through our membership community
- Supporting research in education technology
- Contributing to consultations and publishing reports on relevant topics
- Organising events to share expertise and resources
- Publishing comment and resources through our blog